The inaugural Barrett-Jackson Northeast Auction is on the horizon! Who’s ready to head to Mohegan Sun?
One thing we love about Barrett-Jackson is how several cars are always auctioned off for charity. This will hold true at the Northeast Auction as well. Take a look below at the six “cars for a cause” on the docket for the auction.
2016 Shelby GT-H prototype
To benefit the Carroll Shelby Foundation
- First of only 170 total 2016 model-year Shelby GT-H coupes to be built to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the first Ford, Hertz and Shelby American car.
- Comes with performance-ready 5.0-liter V8 engine matted to a smooth 6-speed automatic.
- Features a ferocious special exhaust, badges and interior trim only available on the Shelby GT-H.
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Custom Convertible
To benefit Receptions for Research: The Greg Olsen Foundation
- Donated by the Carolina Panthers all-pro tight end Greg Olsen.
- Features a professionally-built engine, transmission and undercarriage.
- Powered by a Dart V8 427ci small-block engine using Dart aluminum heads and aftermarket components with a Tremec 5-speed manual transmission.
- 100% of the hammer price will benefit the charity.
2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Custom Motorcycle
To benefit The Wounded Warriors Project
- Features a flat and gloss paint combination.
- Includes a flat DEWALT digital camouflage graphic, gloss black stripe, DEWALT Yellow pinstriping and Wounded Warrior Project logo.
1956 Ford “Medal of Honor” Thunderbird Convertible
To benefit Wounded Warriors Family Support
- Had a full frame-off restoration and features an airbrushed mural of valor by world-renowned artist Mickey Harris.
- Has been signed by 22 Medal of Honor Recipients.
1966 Ford F-100 Custom Pickup
To benefit the Special Olympics
- Custom painted and fully restored by Swag Custom Rides and Special Olympic athletes.
- Built in a Boss 302 theme and signed by Ford Racing Team member Joey Logano.
- Powered by a supercharge Ford Performance Crate Coyote 302 with 750 horsepower and a high-performance crate automatic transmission.
- Exterior includes fully-fabricated front nose with bezels, valance and grille.
- Rear features a one-piece embossed Mustang tailgate.
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Custom
To benefit Camp Southern Ground
- Donated by country music star Zac Brown.
- Custom-designed by his wife Shelly and handcrafted by Zac Brown Customs.
- Has multipurpose eco-friendly Italian leather roll bar pads, customer door panel handbags and console clutches, hand-fabricated one-of-a-kind bumpers, custom-designed light packages, original airbrushed interior art components, and Swarovski crystals.
Attend the Barrett-Jackson Northeast Auction
Be a part of this incredible experience as these six automobiles are auctioned off for charity at the Northeast Auction. This inaugural event at Mohegan Sun is definitely one you don’t want to miss. Be there as a VIP and enjoy floor seats, gourmet food, open bar, auctions tours, photo opps, and more!
Content and Images via Barrett-Jackson